Proextender Vs Sizegenetics: Which One Is Better?
Penis extenders are becoming more popular and have been used by men worldwide. Alongside, there has been a comparison based on Proextender vs Sizegenetics – the two widely-used penis extenders from different companies. If you’re considering trying one of these devices, it’s important to know which one is right for you. Let’s see which has the upper hand with Liftyolife (liftyolife.com) in this blog.
1. Overview of Proextender & Sizegenetics
The ProExtender, produced by Leading Edge Health company, is the world’s first and only penis extender system to be FDA approved for use in men over 18 years old.
The ProExtender uses traction to stretch your penis and stimulate new tissue growth. This process allows your body to heal from the trauma of stretching your penis without surgery or other invasive methods.
While there are several devices available on the market today that claim to help you increase length and girth, none have been clinically tested except for ProExtender. The device is designed to increase penis length, girth, and width in a safe manner.
SizeGenetics is another penis enlargement device that helps with the same effects as the former. This product has been manufactured since 1995 and has a significant reputation as a non-surgical penis extender.
The SizeGenetics System was developed by physicians, surgeons, and researchers. It is one of the most effective techniques for men who want to increase their length and girth but don’t want to go under the knife.
2. ProExtender vs SizeGenetics: How Does It Work?
Let’s see how ProExtender and SizeGenetics work.
The way ProExtender works is based on a so-called ‘traction’ method. That means the device will stretch out the penis and simultaneously allow more cells to get self-produced. As a result, such a gradual growth of new cells leads to a longer and thicker penis.
That is not something that the company has invented itself. In fact, the method has been clinically proven and well-recognised around the world. According to a 2008 study, after six months of using a device similar to ProExtender, a male had increased the length of his erect by more than 2.3 cm.
So, how exactly does ProExtender work? We’re breaking down the steps and notes below.
- Measuring: Before applying the device to your erect, make sure to measure the penis in its flaccid state. Stretch it out a little bit, but not the hard way.
- Assembling: Leave a small gap between the thumbscrews and the base of each arm. Adjust the extension bars so that the whole device is slightly longer than your stretched penis in a flaccid state. As a next step, insert one notch of the strap into each slot.
- Applying: To put the device into your erect, loosen the silicon tube first. Then, slip the device slowly into your penis. Before fastening the tube, press the spring bar.
- Securing: Secure the head of the penis by tightening the silicon tube. Men who have not been circumcised should fit the silicon tube just below the glance with a foreskin either in place or rolled back, whichever is most comfortable.
- Extension control: Use the null screws to fine-tune the length and adjust the degree of traction. Make sure to adjust both sides simultaneously so that the device doesn’t bend. Note that the three marks from the spring-loaded arms indicate the level of traction. The further the arms are depressed, the greater the traction.
- Wearing it long enough: To get the best result, you should wear ProExtender for relatively five hours per day. Alongside, take in-between days off if you feel it’s necessary. Maintain this easy routine for about five months, and you’ll see results.
- Caution: Even though you’re eager to get fast results, don’t overdo the degree of traction, or you may injure yourself. The safe degree of traction in the first three weeks should not exceed 900 grams.
The way SizeGenetics work is just the same as ProExtender. These penis enlargement devices are typically based on the same functioning and method.
After your workouts, your muscles tear and leave room for more new cells to grow. That’s how your body can get thicker and thicker as you weight-lift regularly at the gym.
Now, look at the pros and cons to know if it’s worth your time and money.
3. SizeGenetics Vs ProExtender: The Pros And Cons
The comparison based on ProExtender vs SizeGenetics looks at the pros and cons of each to know what’s more likely to win. The pros of ProExtender completely outweigh its cons and makes this device stand out from SizeGenetics. Let’s find out why.
Let’s dive into the pros and cons of ProExtender:
Here are the pros and cons of SizeGenetics that you should know:
SizeGenetics vs ProExtender – which is better? According to the pros and cons, you might see vague differences between them. However, it’s vital to look at the prestige of each, leading to us heading more toward ProExtender.
Need more consideration? Find out if there are any side effects below.
4. ProExtender vs SizeGenetics: Side Effects
There are no significant side effects from using ProExtender. People who attained unwanted change in the shape of their penis had experienced results due to a traction overdoing. It seemed they had not read the manual carefully and then exceeded the traction degree too much in the first few weeks of use.
Like ProExtender, this device is a safe penis enlargement option. But some user reviews have reported that they had felt insignificant pain during the first week.
However, there is nothing to be concerned about; your skin may need time to adapt to such new impacts. But in case you confront big problems using SizeGenetics, seek a doctor immediately or get a hospitalisation if needed.
5. ProExtender vs SizeGenetics: The Price
Avail of special offers on the manufacturer’s official website here. The pricing for ProExtender is specifically like this:
- Basic Package costs $149 for a single ProExtender device with necessary tools.
- Deluxe Package costs $229 for a ProExtender device with necessary tools, a bottle of Erectin ($59.95), and a bottle of Semenax ($59.95)
- Ultimate Package costs $497 for what is included in the Deluxe package, a ProExtender Lifetime Membership ($200), and one-on-one coaching with an expert.
What’s the best deal here? You’ll save a total amount of $231 when purchasing the Ultimate Package as compared to the retail price. Moreover, no shipping fees are applied for US orders with this package.
If the one-on-one coaching sounds impossible to you, otherwise, go for the Deluxe Package and you’ll save $99 right off the bat. There will always be exciting offers from Leading Edge Health. Take this chance!
The pricing for SizeGenetics looks like this:
- Peyronie’s Disease Home Treatment costs $299.95 with various essential accessories.
- Ultimate System costs $299.95 with fewer essential accessories than the former offer.
- Comfort Package costs $249.95 with fewer accessories than the former offer.
- Value Edition costs $199.95 with fewer accessories than the former offer.
Overall, ProExtender vs SizeGenetics — which sounds like the best? Regarding all factors we have looked at, it seems that ProExtender will be the better option.
6. ProExtender vs SizeGenetics: Final Thought
Taking an honest look at ProExtender vs SizeGenetics – in terms of budget and performance – it’s easy to see why both products are considered one of the top picks for penis enlargement. Both do a great job of keeping your erection in good shape and healthy by redistributing blood flow. And both have been shown to provide permanent results. But whatever you’ll choose, Liftyolife (liftyolife.com) thinks it’s worth giving ProExtender the first try since it’s available at much more reasonable price points than SizeGenetics.