Liquid IV Vs Propel: Which Hydration Water Is Better?
There are different great hydration water options on the market; thus, deciding which one is best for you can be tough. In this article, Liftyolife (liftyolife.com) will discuss the Liquid IV vs Propel comparison and helps you find out the suitable drink.
1. Product Introduction
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV is an electrolyte drink that claims to restore hydration quicker than drinking water. This product uses CTT (Cellular Transport Technology) to deliver vital nutrients rapidly into the bloodstream.
Here are the feature products of Liquid IV, as follows:
- It helps avoid stress and anxiety.
- This beverage prevents hangovers and their symptom.
- It helps restore hydration and energy.
- This product contains valerian root, L-theanine, and melatonin.
- Consumers need 8 oz water for one serving.
- It comprises a fast-acting blend, which assists you in falling asleep fast.
- This beverage kills undesirable bacteria and yeast in the body.
- It is a fermented beverage with beneficial bacteria.
- This beverage contains lactic acid bacteria.
- This beverage comprises matcha, ginger and guayusa.
- It is a non-GMO energy drink mix.
- This beverage has CTT that helps your body absorb it better.
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
The Propel beverage helps put back what you lose in sweat. It has two lines of products, including:
- The Propel Immune Support: It has 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and is an excellent source of Zinc. Moreover, this product contains vitamins and Gatorade-level electrolytes.
- The Propel Electrolyte Water: With enhanced Gatorade-level electrolytes, vitamin C, E, and B, this product helps hydrate and restore energy to get the most out of your workout.
2. Liquid IV vs Propel: Ingredients
2.1. Liquid IV
Here are the ingredients of Liquid IV, including:
- Vitamin B3, B6 and B12: Vitamin B3 help cholesterol levels, vitamin B6 aid metabolism and the nervous system, and vitamin B12 assist the body in controlling red blood cells.
- Pure cane sugar: This non-GMO sugar source increases water absorption into the bloodstream while making it tasty.
- Phosphorus: This ingredient aids in clearing waste and repairing damaged tissues. Moreover, it regulates your body’s energy usage and storage.
- Potassium citrate: This substance aids the CTT system function and carries hydration throughout the blood. It also assists in muscle cramping and bone health.
- Mined salt: This salt is added to the natural sugars in Liquid IV and helps the absorption of fluids.
- Stevia leaf extract: This organic sweetener has no calories and aids in making the beverage more palatable.
- Dextrose: This natural sugar is easily absorbed and aids hydration.
- Dipotassium phosphate: This water-soluble electrolyte has potassium.
- Vitamin C: This ingredient helps replenish body tissue and increase immunity.
- Citric acid: This substance is non-artificial and stabilizes the flavor.
- Natural flavors: These substances are extracted from natural sources such as fruits and vegetables. They increase the flavor of your Liquid IV Hydration bundles.
- Sodium citrate: This sodium is within the citric acid.
- Silicon dioxide: This ingredient is used as a powder to make the beverage smoother.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): This vitamin aids your body in converting carbohydrates, fats, etc., into glucose. This glucose is used to restore your energy levels and keep you active for longer.
Here are some ingredients of Propel, as follows:
- Acesulfame potassium and sucralose: These artificial sweeteners have no calories.
- Electrolytes: The Propel drink has more potassium and sodium than tap water. This can be positive if you sweat from heat exposure or intense workouts.
- Vitamin B6, B5, B3, E, and C.
- Several preservatives: These substances include calcium disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, citric acid, and sodium hexametaphosphate.
3. Propel Vs Liquid IV: The Pros And Cons
3.1. Liquid IV
The pros of Liquid IV
- It has a wide range of healthy products to pick from.
- This product is gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO and soy-free.
- Liquid IV has responsible and innovative packaging.
- This product eliminates hangovers.
- It restores hydration quicker than water.
- It is easy and convenient to use.
The cons of Liquid IV
- It only provides free delivery in America.
The pros of Propel
- This product contains minerals and vitamins.
- It has electrolytes, including potassium and sodium. These substances help produce energy and aid your muscle contract.
- It has zero carbohydrates and artificial colors.
The cons of Propel
- This product has artificial sweeteners.
4. Liquid IV vs Propel: Side Effects
4.1. Liquid IV
Most users will not experience negative side effects from using Liquid IV. However, if you are allergic, you may suffer from possible side effects as follows:
- Fast heartbeat.
- Swelling of feet or lower legs.
- High blood pressure.
- Convulsions (seizures).
- Muscle twitching.
Before using any new dietary supplement, particularly Liquid IV, you should discuss it with your doctor.
Here are some side effects of Propel, including:
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Sore throat, stuffy nose, cough, etc.
This is not a full list of side effects, and other symptoms may occur. Before trying the Propel drink, you should ask your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
5. Liquid IV vs Propel: The Price
5.1. Liquid IV
Here are the prices of Liquid IV’s products:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the prices of Propel’s products:
- Propel Electrolyte Water: $1.49.
- Propel Vitamin Boost: $1.39 to $1.89.
As mentioned above, Liquid IV and Propel are hydration drinks that help consumers restore energy and balance electrolytes. If you are looking for the best hydration water between Liquid IV and Propel, it would definitely be Liquid IV. This product is convenient to carry and use anywhere. Moreover, Liquid IV comes in different products, which give you choices to choose the suitable one. Last but not least, the Liquid IV beverage mix cost is more affordable than the Propel product.
To summarize, “Liquid IV vs Propel: Which is the best hydration water in 2022?” depends on your needs and budget. However, we suggest you pick Liquid IV due to its various products, ease to use, carry and reasonable prices. Liftyolife (liftyolife.com) hopes this post provides helpful information you are looking for to choose the right product.