Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: Which Electrolyte Drinks Is Better?
Electrolytes are an important part of your health; one of the best and most effective ways to balance electrolytes is using a hydration drink. In this post, Liftyolife compares Liquid IV vs Zipfizz and suggests the best option for you.
1. Product Introduction
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV is an electrolyte beverage mix that transports nutrients and hydration directly to the bloodstream by the Cellular Transport Technology (CTT). This beverage mix hydrates cells more rapidly and efficiently than water by using a combination of glucose, sodium, potassium and other nutrients. Here is a list of Liquid IV’s feature products, including: Energy Multiplier
- This product contains Cellular Transport Technology for better absorption.
- It is a non-GMO energy beverage mix.
- This supplement comprises ginger, matcha and guayusa.
- Consumers need 8 oz of water for one stick.
- This supplement has valerian root, melatonin, and L-theanine.
- This supplement contains a fast-acting blend, which helps you fall asleep rapidly.
- This supplement has lactic acid bacteria.
- It kills undesirable bacteria and yeast in your body.
- It is a fermented drink with beneficial bacteria.
- It prevents hangovers and their symptoms.
- This supplement assists in replenishing hydration and energy.
- It aids avoid stress and anxiety.
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Zipfizz is an energy booster that claims to boost energy around 15 minutes after use and supply up to 6 hours of energy. Here are Zipfizz’s products, as follows:
- Zipfizz Grape Drink Mix.
- Zipfizz Fruit Punch Drink Mix.
- Zipfizz Black Cherry Drink Mix.
- Zipfizz Pink Lemonade Drink Mix.
- Zipfizz Peach Mango Mix.
2. Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: Ingredients
2.1. Liquid IV
Here is a list of Liquid IV’s ingredients, as follows:
- Vitamin C: This substance helps boost immunity and restore body tissue.
- Natural flavors: These substances are extracted from natural sources such as fruits and vegetables.
- Citric acid: This substance stabilizes the flavors and is non-artificial. Liquid IV supplement takes it from natural resources such as cassava roots and potatoes.
- Dextrose: This natural sugar discovered in the human body; it is easily absorbed and helps restore hydration.
- Vitamin B12, B3 and B6: Vitamin B12 assists your body in regulating red blood cells, vitamin B3 is known for helping cholesterol levels, and vitamin B6 aid the metabolism and nervous system.
- Stevia leaf extract: This organic sweetener makes the drink more palatable and has no calories.
- Potassium citrate: This substance helps the Cellular Transport Technology system function and delivers hydration throughout the blood. It also assists in bone health and muscle cramping.
- Dipotassium phosphate: Water-soluble electrolyte comprises potassium.
- Mined salt: This substance is added to the natural sugars in Liquid IV and helps absorb the fluids.
- Silicon dioxide: This ingredient makes the beverage smoother.
- Pure cane sugar: This non-GMO sugar source stores water absorption into the bloodstream while making it tasty.
- Sodium citrate: It is in the citric acid.
Zipfizz energy booster beverage has some natural ingredients, as follows:
- Caffeine anhydrous.
- Green tea leaf extract.
- Alpha-lipoic acid.
- Guarana seed extract.
- Grape skin extract.
- Grape seed extract.
- Green coffee bean extract.
Some Zipfizz’s products contain vitamins B, C, A, E, zinc, chromium, magnesium, sodium, selenium, potassium, manganese, and calcium. Zipfizz also provides 25 different minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes. Another sweetener in this product is sucralose, known as Splenda. This substance is derived from sugar and is low-calorie. Moreover, there are no colors or artificial flavors in Zipfizz.
3. Zipfizz Vs Liquid IV: The Pros And Cons
3.1. Liquid IV
The pros of Liquid IV
- It can hydrate your body.
- It can minimize headaches.
- It can improve sleep.
- It is a non-GMO electrolyte beverage.
- It supplies five necessary vitamins and three times the electrolytes of conventional sports beverages.
- This product is lightweight and small that consumers can easily carry.
The cons of Liquid IV
- It is high in sodium and has almost 20% of the regular value per stick.
- Liquid IV products are only delivered in America.
The pros of Zipfizz
- This product comes in various flavor options.
- Zero sugar.
- A lightweight and small product that consumers can easily take it.
The cons of Zipfizz
- This product has a diuretic stimulant and caffeine.
- It has no consumer testimonials on its website.
4. Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: Side Effects
4.1. Liquid IV
There are several potential side effects linked to Liquid IV. Some users may experience unpleasant symptoms from the varieties of Liquid IV, including fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and headaches. Liquid IV recommends that users not use more than one serving of this electrolyte beverage daily. It is necessary to talk to your doctor before using Liquid IV, especially if you care about your sodium and sugar intake.
Zipfizz may lead to gastrointestinal issues, consisting of vomiting because of the high vitamin B12. This product also contains twice the daily recommended figure for vitamin B6 per serving. High doses of vitamin B6 may cause pain and numbness in your limbs. Before using Zipfizz, you should consult your doctor.
5. Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: The Price
5.1. Liquid IV
Here are the prices of Liquid IV’s products, as follows:
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are some prices of Zipfizz’s products, including:
- Zipfizz Pink Lemonade Drink Mix: $37.99.
- Zipfizz Fruit Punch Drink Mix: $37.99.
- Zipfizz Grape Drink Mix: $37.99.
- Zipfizz Black Cherry Drink Mix: $37.99.
- Zipfizz Peach Mango Mix: $37.99.
6. Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: Precautions
6.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV has large amounts of glucose (sugar) and sodium (salt). If you have diabetes or high blood pressure, you must be careful about your regular intake.
Zipfizz has large amounts of citric acid, and too much exposure to citric acid can lead to the enamel of your teeth. Moreover, one serving of this product has approximately 41% of your regular needed intake of vitamin B12. While that is great at controlling your energy levels, too much of this vitamin can result in coordination problems, dizziness and, in extreme situations, vomiting. Another vitamin that is present in excess is vitamin B6, with one serving including twice the needed regular figure for your body. Using too much Zipfizz can lead to numbness or pain in the limbs. As mentioned above, Liquid IV and Zipfizz are rehydrated beverages that help consumers balance electrolytes in their bodies. Compared to Zipfizz, Liquid IV is the better option. This product has a wide range of products, such as energy, hydration, sleep, and probiotic kombucha; therefore, you can pick the suitable one you need. Liquid IV offers a reasonable price compared to Zipfizz, so you should give it a shot.
In summary, both Liquid IV and Zipfizz are convenient and easy to carry. However, we suggest you select Liquid IV because of the prices and different products. Liftyolife hopes this article has been helpful in letting you know about “Liquid IV vs Zipfizz: Best electrolyte drinks and powders 2022?” before purchasing the suitable one.