Liquid IV vs Sqwincher: Which One Is Better?
Are you looking for a quick way to hydrate and rehydrate your body? If so, then this blog article is for you! In this post, Liftyolife compares Liquid IV vs Sqwincher, consisting of ingredients, the pros, cons, and costs to help you choose the best one.
1. Product Introduction
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV is a supplement drink that claims to replenish hydration more rapidly than drinking water. It contains Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), which delivers necessary nutrients quickly into the bloodstream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ9KAe0wl8U Here are all feature products of Liquid IV, including: Hydration Multiplier
- This supplement prevents hangovers and their symptom.
- This supplement assists in replenishing energy and hydration.
- This product aids avoid anxiety and stress.
- This product is a non-GMO energy beverage mix.
- It contains Cellular Transport Technology for better absorption.
- It has ginger, matcha and guayusa.
- This supplement kills undesirable bacteria and yeast in your body.
- It has lactic acid bacteria.
- It is a fermented drink with beneficial bacteria.
- Users need 8 oz water for one packet.
- This product has a fast-acting blend, which helps you fall asleep quickly.
- It has L-theanine, valerian root, and melatonin.
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Sqwincher is an energy powder mix that dissolves in water and supplies refreshing for those who are exposed to extreme heat. Each formulation claims to replenish the lost electrolytes during the workout and supply hydration in difficult circumstances. Here are some products of Sqwincher, as follows:
- Sqwincher Powderpack Original.
- Sqwincher Powderpack Zero.
- Sqwincher Powderpack EverLyte.
2. Liquid IV vs Sqwincher: The Ingredients
2.1. Liquid IV
Since there are some Liquid IV options, each product will have different ingredients depending on its flavors and purpose. Here are several main ingredients of Liquid, including:
- Stevia leaf extract: This organic sweetener helps the product more palatable and has no calories.
- Silicon dioxide: This substance is used as a powder to make the beverage smoother.
- Dipotassium phosphate: This water-soluble electrolyte has potassium.
- Citric acid: This substance is used to stabilize the flavor and is non-artificial. Liquid IV takes it from natural resources like cassava roots and potatoes.
- Vitamin B6, B3, and B12: Vitamin B6 is beneficial for the nervous system and the metabolic system, vitamin B3 is known for helping cholesterol levels, and vitamin B12 aid your body control red blood cells.
- Vitamin C: This ingredient helps enhance the immune system and restore body tissue.
- Potassium citrate: It aids the Cellular Transport Technology system function and delivers hydration throughout the blood. It also assists in bone health and muscle cramping.
- Sodium citrate: This salt is within the citric acid.
- Mined salt: This substance helps your body absorb fluids.
- Dextrose: This natural sugar sought in the human body; it is easily absorbed and aids in hydration.
- Pure cane sugar: It is a non-GMO sugar source that stores water absorption into the bloodstream while making it delicious.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): This ingredient aids your body in converting carbohydrates and fats into glucose. The glucose keeps you active for longer and restores your energy levels.
- Phosphorus: This substance helps remove waste and repair damaged tissues. It also regulates your body’s energy usage and storage.
Liquid IV is gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free for users with dietary preferences or restrictions.
Sqwincher PowderPack has been formulated to swiftly replace minerals and nutrients lost during an intense workout and excessive sweating. All ingredients comprised in one stick are:
- Potassium Sorbate.
- Mineral Salt (332, 340, 339, 341, 504).
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Stabilizer (444).
- Sodium Citrate.
- Citric Acid.
- Gum Arabic.
- Color (110).
3. Sqwincher Vs Liquid IV: The Pros And Cons
3.1. Liquid IV
The pros of Liquid IV
- It has various healthy products to pick from.
- It is a non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free supplement.
- It has innovative and responsible packaging.
- It offers free domestic shipping.
- It restores hydration faster than water.
- It removes hangovers.
The cons of Liquid IV
- It is only shipped in the USA.
The pros of Sqwincher
- It has caffeine-free and low in sodium.
- It is a great option for workers experiencing heat stress and dehydration.
- It cools core body temperature quickly.
- It is a gluten-free product.
The cons of Sqwincher
- This product can increase blood pressure.
- This product can lead to a sugar crash.
- This product has no vitamins, so it does not supply essential nutrients.
- This product has zero caffeine; thus, it might fail to give any boost.
4. Liquid IV vs Sqwincher: The Side Effect
4.1. Liquid IV
Most users likely will not experience side effects from taking Liquid IV occasionally. However, if you are allergenic to several ingredients of Liquid IV, you will suffer from possible side effects, including:
- High blood pressure.
- Convulsions (seizures).
- Swelling of feet or lower legs.
- Muscle twitching.
- Fast heartbeat.
Before using any new dietary supplement, consisting of Liquid IV, you need to consult with your doctor.
Sqwincher has been produced to act as an energizing product for individuals who have been involved in demanding and lengthy physical exercises. People who haven’t carried out any strenuous tasks and use Sqwincher as a thirst-quencher may not get many benefits from it as athletes would. The body does not require excess sodium, and the 45 calories in each Sqwincher stick can lead to weight gain. While the electrolytes in Sqwincher are beneficial and better alertness after physically required exercises, they can become a concern if you take them in large doses. For instance, consuming large amounts of sodium may lead to high blood pressure among other adverse effects.
5. Liquid IV vs Sqwincher: The Price
5.1. Liquid IV
Here are the bundle’s prices of Liquid IV you can refer to:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the bundle’s prices of Sqwincher, including:
- Sqwincher Powderpack Zero: $89.01.
- Sqwincher Powderpack Original: $31.97.
- Sqwincher Powderpack EverLyte: $61.79.
As mentioned above, both Liquid IV and Sqwincher are the rated-electrolyte drinks on the market. If you want to choose the best hydration beverage, it would be Liquid IV. Liquid IV is suitable for anyone who needs to rehydrate quickly after an intense workout or under extreme heat, compared to Sqwincher, which suits athletes. In addition, Liquid IV provides different types of products; thus, you can choose the packet you want. Last but not least, the price of Liquid IV is lower than Sqwincher, which gives you a chance to enjoy this product. In conclusion, depending on your needs and personal situation, you can choose Liquid IV or Sqwincher. However, we suggest Liquid IV is a better hydration drink than Sqwincher because of the prices, types of products, and popularity. Liftyolife hopes you enjoyed our blog post about “Liquid IV vs Sqwincher: Which One Is Better?”.