Liquid IV Vs Biolyte: Which is The Best Electrolyte Supplement?
There are various electrolyte supplements on the market that claim to be the best. If you don’t know which one is suitable, you come to the right place. In this article, Liftyolife will compare Liquid IV vs Biolyte, including the ingredients, taste options, and prices. You should read it carefully before making a final decision.
1. Overview of Liquid IV & Biolyte
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV is a powdered electrolyte product that can be added to water to restore necessary electrolytes and hydration. It is created to prevent nausea, hangovers, or dehydration from being outside in the heat. Liquid IV uses Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), which permits your body to absorb rapidly and easily. It is an excellent option for athletes and people who are sick or working out intensely or anyone who needs an extra increase in hydration. Liquid IV uses this technology in entire lines of products such as Energy Multiplier, Hydration Multiplier, Sleep Multiplier, and Immune Sport. Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Biolyte is an electrolyte beverage made by Dr. Luther C.Rollins, a pain specialist and anesthesiologist in Atlanta. He is also an expert on dehydration. This product is created with a low-calorie formula; however, it still gives the same amount of electrolytes. The magic of Biolyte from the proprietary blend of electrolytes assists your body recover fast after a workout or hard day of work. Biolyte is Keto-friendly and also claims to assist in healing hangovers by restoring lost fluids and electrolytes quicker than other sports beverages.
2. Liquid IV Vs Biolyte: The Ingredients
2.1. Liquid IV
Here is a list of Liquid IV’s ingredients, including:
- Vitamin C: This ingredient helps repair tissue and guarantees all-around development and growth. It also provides immune and muscle support.
- Niacin is known as vitamin B3. It assists in strengthening cognitive function and preventing conditions like Alzheimer’s and schizophrenia. Moreover, this ingredient has positive effects on blood fat and blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin B6: This ingredient assists in keeping a healthy level of amino acids in the circulatory system. It increases immunity upon regular intake and helps lower symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Vitamin B12: This ingredient helps form red blood cells to prevent conditions like anemia. It also aids bone health and keeps conditions like osteoporosis at bay.
- Pantothenic acid: This ingredient is known as vitamin B5. It is one of the eight B vitamins that aid your body convert carbohydrates and fats into glucose. This glucose is used to restore energy levels and keeps you active for a whole day.
- Phosphorus: This ingredient helps eliminate waste and fix damaged tissues. It also regulates your body’s energy storage and usage.
Here are Biolyte’s ingredients, as follows:
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Potassium Chloride (K+Cl-) salts and Electrolytes Sodium Chloride (Na+Cl-).
- L-Carnitine: This natural amino acid assists your body in producing energy.
- Ginger root: This herbal remedy helps soothe stomach illness.
- Glucuronolactone: A naturally appearing chemical in human connective tissue.
- Dextrose: This superior sugar is quick to absorb in your body.
- Milk Thistle: This plant with anti-inflammatory properties helps promote healthy liver function and cure damaged liver tissue.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: A compound that your body uses to establish antioxidants, protect the liver from alcoholic drinks, and repair cell damage.
3. Biolyte vs Liquid IV: Taste & Flavor Options
3.1. Liquid IV
Here is a list of Liquid IV’s flavors, including:
- Passion Fruit.
- Lemon Lime.
- Golden Cherry.
- Concord Grape.
- Acai Berry.
- Tropical Punch.
- Acai Berry.
Here are the taste options of Biolyte, and they are a bit salty:
4. Liquid IV Vs Biolyte: The Price
4.1. Liquid IV
Here are the bundle’s prices of Liquid IV, as follows:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the bundle’s prices of Biolyte, including:
- Biolyte Tropical: $39.99.
- Biolyte Berry: $39.99.
- Biolyte Citrus: $39.99.
- Biolyte Melon: $39.99.
Both Liquid IV and Biolyte electrolyte drink mix helps users replenish hydration after a hard-working day or intense workout. Liquid IV is a perfect option if you are looking for the best electrolyte supplement. Besides high concentrations of electrolytes, Liquid IV offers a wide range of products for different needs, including energy, hydration, sleep, and probiotic kombucha. In addition, this product is more affordable and tasty than Biolyte. To sum up, “Liquid IV vs Biolyte: Which is the best electrolyte supplement?” depends greatly on your needs and lifestyle. However, we suggest you pick Liquid IV because of the prices, taste options, and various products. Hope this article from Liftyolife provides helpful information you are looking for before choosing the suitable one.