Hydrant Vs Liquid IV: Which Electrolyte Drink Is Better?
Hydration is crucial to your health when you are dehydrated or have an electrolyte imbalance. In this post, Liftyolife compares Hydrant vs Liquid IV and suggests which is the best option for you.
1. Overview of Hydrant & Liquid IV
1.1. Liquid IV
Since 2012, Liquid IV has been on a mission to assist people in defeating dehydration by providing electrolyte supplements. A non-GMO electrolyte beverage mix, Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier packets are created to hydrate you faster than water.
Released in 2018, Hydrant provides various beverage mixes to assist you in hydration, sleep, energy and immunity. This electrolyte drink mix is made to hydrate you rapidly by their Rapid Hydration Mix formula. Hydrant offers a source of electrolytes from potassium, Zinc, magnesium, and sodium.
2. Hydrant vs Liquid IV: Nutrition Facts
2.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV contains a higher caloric content than Hydrant; however, it knocks Hydrant out of the amount of sodium (500 mg). With each serving, you will receive five necessary vitamins such as B6, B5, B3, B12, and C.
Hydrant electrolyte supplement is sweetened with natural cane sugar but has only 4g of total sugar. Moreover, each stick has around 5 g of total carbohydrates.
3. Liquid IV Vs Hydrant: The Pros And Cons
3.1. Liquid IV
The pros of Liquid IV:
- This product has the potential to assist in curbing travel-related problems such as fatigue, anxiety, and jet lag.
- It can keep you energized and focused.
- It has various flavor options.
- It is allergen-free.
- This company provides free delivery for any bundle.
- This product includes more necessary vitamins, electrolytes, and nutrients than most sports beverages.
- It is a perfect option for intense workouts that deplete electrolytes and dehydrate the body.
The cons of Liquid IV:
- Liquid IV is not delivered outside the USA.
- Some users have complained about the Liquid IV taste if it is not consumed immediately.
The pros of Hydrant:
- Hydrant has a wide range of products designed for immunity, sleep, energy, and remedy hydration.
- It provides a balanced electrolyte boost and has no artificial sweeteners or stevia.
- It has a rewards program and refer-a-friend program.
- It offers free standard delivery on all orders.
The cons of Hydrant:
- This product is only delivered in the USA.
4. Hydrant vs Liquid IV: Variable Options
4.1. Liquid IV
Here are some feature products of Liquid IV, including: Sleep Multiplier
- It contains a fast-acting blend, which assists you in falling asleep rapidly.
- This product contains melatonin, valerian root, and L-theanine.
- Consumers need 8 oz of water per packet.
- This product helps restore energy and hydration.
- It helps avoid anxiety and stress.
- It prevents hangovers and their symptoms.
- It contains lactic acid bacteria.
- This product is a fermented beverage with beneficial bacteria.
- It kills undesirable bacteria and yeast in the body.
- It is a non-GMO energy drink mix.
- It contains matcha, ginger, and guayusa.
- It has Cellular Transport Technology for better absorption.
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the Hydrant’s products, as follows:
- Hydrant Hydrate: contains sodium, magnesium, Zinc, and potassium. It helps invigorate and refresh your mind, body.
- Hydrant Energy: It powers up and supercharges your day from 200 mg of L-theanine and green tea. Moreover, this product also boosts the balance of electrolytes; thus, you can multitask.
- Hydrant Immunity: This product commits to your immune system with a tasty mix of vitamins A, B6, B12, D, C, ginger, and Zinc. It helps form your body’s cartilage, collagen, muscle, and blood vessels and reduces inflammation.
- Hydrant Sleep: This product includes a blend of Cellular Transport Technology, adds melatonin, L-theanine, and valerian root extract to assist customers in falling asleep fast and increasing their hydration levels efficiently. It is also a great drink to use after a long day spent exercising and helps minimize the symptoms of dehydration the day after.
5. Liquid IV Vs Hydrant : The Side Effects
5.1. Liquid IV
Most users likely won’t experience negative side effects from taking Liquid IV occasionally. However, if you are allergic or react to some ingredients of this product, there are some possible side effects, including:
- High blood pressure.
- Fast heartbeat.
- You swell feet or lower legs.
- Muscle twitching.
Before using any new dietary supplement consisting of Liquid IV, you need to discuss it with your doctor.
Hydrant doesn’t provide any information about potential side effects from the Hydrant packet or about who should or shouldn’t consume them. However, we suggest that if you are on medication, have a medical condition, or are breastfeeding or pregnant, you should consult your doctor before taking it.
6. Liquid IV Vs Hydrant: The Price
6.1. Liquid IV
Here are the packets’ prices of Liquid IV, including:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the packets’ prices of Hydrant, as follows:
- Hydrant Hydrate: $37.49
- Hydrant Energy: $43.75.
- Hydrant Sleep: $43.75.
- Hydrant Immunity: $43.75.
As mentioned above, both Hydrant and Liquid IV help consumers rehydrate quicker and more efficiently than water. Compared to Hydrant, Liquid IV is a better option. Besides various flavors and free shipping, Liquid IV contains more crucial vitamins, nutrients, and electrolytes than Hydrant. In addition, it also offers the best price for many options; thus, you have a chance to enjoy Liquid IV at a reasonable price. In conclusion, if you are looking for the best and most efficient electrolyte supplement, it would definitely be Liquid IV. This product provides not only more beneficial ingredients but also an affordable price for new consumers. Liftyolife hopes you enjoyed this blog about “Hydrant vs Liquid IV: The best electrolyte drink in 2022?” before placing an order.