How To Lose 15 Pounds In 2 Weeks?
1. Can You Lose 15 Pounds In 2 Weeks?
The answer is yes. It is possible to drop 15 pounds in 2 weeks; however, trying to do this is hugely discouraged by doctors and dietitians. In terms of the CDC, a healthy weight drop is a slow and gradual process related to dropping from 1 to 2 pounds per week. That means you must spend between two and four months losing 15 pounds.
2. The Consequences of Rapid Weight Loss
You don’t eat enough; therefore, you will have fewer bowel movements which usually turn into a harder stool that is often painful or difficult to release.
2.2. Hair Loss And Brittle Nails
Nails and hair are not essential organs. Therefore, when you fail to provide enough nutritious food for your body, whatever minor nutrients it absorbs and will use to maintain your portal organs, neglecting things such as nails and hair, gradually fall off and break.
2.3. Moodiness And Irritability
Maybe, you are being “hangry”.
2.4. Chronic Fatigue
If you don’t eat enough food to turn into energy, your body cannot maintain your necessary energy levels for the whole day.
3. How To Lose 15 Pounds In 2 Weeks?
Here is a list of 7 ways Liftyolife believes can help you drop 15 pounds in 2 weeks safely and quickly.
3.1. Take Weight loss supplement – The best way to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks
3.1.1 Colon Broom
You can refer to a Colon Broom supplement if you want a product that helps you lose weight. This product received a thousand good feedback about effective weight loss and was recommended by many users. To use Colon Broom, combine one teaspoon with a glass of water once, twice, or thrice per day. Besides, it would be best to drink another glass of fluid at least minutes after meals. Because the Colon Broom contains a high fiber level, it leads to some bloating in the first few days. However, you will feel lighter 72 hours later.
Don’t miss Autumn Sale up to 65% off plus free shipping from Colon Broom. Only $27.99 per bottle!
Cellubrate interacts with your metabolism to keep it running and fat from accumulating in fat cells, helping you to lose weight safely.
Why is Cellubrate considered a risk-free weight-loss supplement? The components of this vitamin are vitamins C and E. Losing weight will have a negative impact on your immune system. These two vitamins will strengthen your immune system, reduce inflammation, and protect you against sickness or worse.
3.1.3. Ikigai Formula
Ikigai Formula improves stress reduction, which is the major cause of weight gain. Thousands of customers reported losing more than 50 pounds after using this pill.
With Ikigai Formula’s Big Deal, you save $1,518 today. Every bottle is now just $44!
Acidaburn contains Aloe Vera, which has been demonstrated in scientific tests to aid in fat loss by enhancing calorie-burning activities. Acidaburn makes losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks simple.
By clicking the button below, you can get Acidaburn from the official website and save 30% right now!
ReNew promotes weight loss by reducing fat and glucose absorption in the stomach. Psyllium husk, green coffee bean extract, magnesium, and African mango seed extract are the four main constituents.
Take ReNew now for just $49 per bottle, including free shipping!
3.2. Prepare A Diet Plan
Include 2 to 3 daily servings of low-fat dairy
- To enhance weight loss, you should eat low-fat dairy items, from 2 to 3 servings, such as yogurt, milk and cheese.
- For instance, you could have eight fl oz (240ml) of 1% milk with a morning bowl of cereal, enjoy a half-cup (120g) of low-fat cottage cheese with your marinara sauce and pasta for dinner, eat a slice of low-fat cheese on a turkey sandwich at lunch.
Eliminate Unhealthy Carbs
- To keep in shape effectively, you must set a suitable plan for your current health.
- For instance, if you weigh 185lbs and generally absorb 400g of carbohydrates per day, you will try eating 300g a day for a week, 200g a day in the following week, and eventually less than 50g for five days.
Try intermittent fasting
- One of the easiest ways to intermittent fasting is skipping breakfast. If your previous meal was at 6 p.m, by waiting until noon the day after for your first meal, you would fast for 18 hours.
- In a study from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2005, researchers proved that intermittent fasting boosted fat oxidation, which stimulated more fat loss.
- In the Journal of Physiology study in 2010, fasting and exercising boost your insulin sensitivity, which helps your body split nutrients between muscle and fat better.
3.3. Changes Your Lifestyles
Limit alcohol use
- Alcoholic beverages add empty calories and reduce your inhibitions; therefore, you are eating more than you typically would.
- If you are a man, you will limit yourself to 2 drinks per day or no more than one drink if you are a woman.
Drink more water
- Keeping yourself well-hydrated will help you to avoid confusing thirst with hunger, which may lead you to eat more when you are not literally hungry. Instead, you need to drink water the whole day, and any time you get sweaty to stay hydrated. In addition, you should bring a recyclable water bottle wherever you go and refill it if it remains fewer.
- If you don’t like the flavor of plain water, you can add a few berries and a slice of lemon or cucumber to flavor it without adding more calories.
3.4. Do HIIT Training
If you want to burn fat quickly, you need to increase another level of your cardio. The recent Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise study claimed that HIIT boosts VO2 max and burns fatter than aerobic training.
According to the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research study in 2013, researchers proved that four weeks of HIIT rowing burned considerably more calories than traditional rowing.
Instead of spending many hours on the treadmill, you should concentrate on doing-fat torching circuits that target your whole body.
For instance, build a circuit with dumbbell/barbell rows, goblet squats, pushups and push presses, do each activity for 30 seconds, and have a break-time for more than 30 seconds before going to the next one.
3.5. Try Safe Supplements
Fat-burners are over-the-counter supplements that generally mix different types of herbs and stimulants to increase your temperature, which can help you burn more fat during exercise, at rest or reduce your appetite.
Common factors in fat-burners include caffeine, capsicum, Garcinia, Cambogia, green tea extract, and synephrine, which help burn more fat.
Synephrine is an ingredient discovered in various citrus foods such as clementines and mandarin. A recent study suggests that it is safe for the heart and might boost resting metabolic rate. Capsicum is a plant for its spicy fruits and seeds and is regularly used to reduce pain.
However, a Chemical Senses review in 2011 said that intentional absorption benefits weight loss. Garcinia cambogia and caffeine act as appetite suppressants, which maintain small portions and junk food cravings.
Fat-burners can improve the metabolism system, suppress hunger, provide you with more energy and boost your core temperature; therefore, you indirectly burn more fat.
However, you need to be careful of the side effects of these substances and don’t combine them with other medications or stimulants.
3.6. Get Enough Rest
Sleeping enough can help you decide which foods you eat wisely and have the energy to follow your exercise routine. Therefore, you need to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning to keep to a regular schedule. Here is a list of things you can do to improve your quality of sleep, including:
- Get away from caffeine in the evening and afternoon.
- Switch off electronic devices 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Keep your bedroom quiet, calm and dark.
- Only use your bedroom for sleeping, not eating, working or playing games in bed.
3.7. Relax to avoid stress eating
Overloaded by your life and your desire to drop weight quickly can create stress. Stress leads some people to overeat more than they typically would, and this can cause weight gain. You should spend at least 15 minutes every day relaxing to relieve stress. Moreover, you can try using some relaxation methods, such as meditation, deep breathing, yoga, progressive muscle relaxation, etc.
How to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks? Losing weight is not easy and takes great effort and dedication. If you desire to drop 15 pounds in 2 weeks in a healthy manner, we recommend that you should change your lifestyle, do HIIT training, take Colon Broom, etc. With this knowledge above, Liftyolife (liftyolife.com) hopes you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful.