HerSolution Vs Provestra: Which Female Libido Boosters Is Better?
Most women have a miserable sex life after hitting menopause. Dwindling libido, vaginal dryness, and other unpleasant symptoms make every night in bed become a nightmare. Liftyolife compares HerSolution vs Provestra to help you decide on the best female libido booster in 2022. You’ll never look at your bed the same way again after using this.
1. Overview of HerSolution vs Provestra
HerSolution Gel is a personal lubricant applied to the vaginal area to promote moisture and stimulate sensual pleasure. This dietary supplement was created specifically for women to increase their libido and desire in the bedroom. Consistent use is an effective treatment for reduced libido in women.
This all-natural libido booster can help restore a woman’s desire to engage in sexual activity after she has experienced any of the following: the postpartum period, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome), menopause, malnutrition, extreme stress, or a genetic disposition toward apathy toward such pursuits.
Provestra is an all-natural supplement that has been shown to improve libido, enhance sexual enjoyment, and reduce the severity of menopause symptoms.
Hormones are balanced with the help of Provestra, which is made without synthetic chemicals. Reduced hot flashes and fewer mood swings are two other advantages.
The potent combination of all-natural ingredients can help alleviate uncomfortable menopause symptoms by reducing vaginal dryness, increasing vaginal lubrication capacity, enhancing sexual sensitivity, and blocking any menopause-related discomfort.
2. Provestra Vs HerSolution: Ingredients
2.1. Common Ingredients
When contrasting HerSolution vs Provestra, you may notice some overlap between the two lists of ingredients. The ingredients we’ll be using are:
- Ginkgo Biloba has been considered a potent aphrodisiac. It improves circulation all across your body, including the genitalia. Facilitating a faster rate of pleasure and climax orgasms. Moreover, the brain and nervous system also benefit from this.
2.2. Unique Ingredients
- Hops Extract is useful for treating sleep difficulties, especially insomnia, but it also helps dry the vagina. It’s a terrific way to boost natural estrogen.
- Niacin promotes blood circulation since it is a vasodilator. It may help synthesize estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. This substance helps your health and vitality.
- Mucuna Pruriens contains L-Dopa, a dopamine precursor – the happy chemical.
- Cayenne increases vaginal heat and blood flow. Increases orgasms.
- Epimedium Sagittatum enhances female sexual drive and relieves menopause symptoms. It improves genital performance by boosting blood flow.
- Melatonin can help women with low oocyte quality get pregnant and has antioxidant properties to soothe the body.
- DHEA can help low-ovarian-count women conceive.
- Tribulus Terrestris treats menopause, infertility, decreased libido, and stress in women.
- Libido-boosting ginseng has been used for 5000 years. It improves mental and physical performance, lowers blood sugar, reduces appetite, and treats menopause symptoms.
- Ginger Root boosts circulation and is an aphrodisiac. It increases erogenous zone sensitivity.
- Black cohosh cures hot flashes and vaginal dryness. It boosts women’s fertility and relieves menstrual cramps, childbirth pains, etc.
- Red Raspberry tones your uterus and works as an anti-inflammatory to improve blood flow and reduce menstrual discomfort. It reduces hot flashes.
- Theobromine offers energy like caffeine and dilates blood vessels, lowering blood pressure.
- Licorice Root detoxifies your liver, which processes sexual hormones. It helps with mood swings, sadness, breast discomfort, and bloating.
- Folic Acid boosts health, immunity, and fertility. It’s energizing.
- Vitamin C helps battle vaginal dryness and can prevent leaking or stress incontinence. It controls younger women’s menstrual flow.
- Indole 3-Carbinol may prevent cancer. It balances estrogen levels.
- Vitamin E decreases estrogen toxicity. It’s anti-inflammatory.
- Damiana Leaf induces intestinal contractions and genital sensitivity. Hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and orgasms are reduced.
- Vitamin A is helpful for eyes and epithelial tissues, which is great for vaginal and uterine health. It controls progesterone.
- Without iron, you’ll grow tired and weak. Hence it’s here since women need iron more than males.
- Zinc reduces stress, enhances immunity, and creates testosterone.
- B Complex Vitamins boost sex drive. These boost vitality, sex hormones, and blood flow. These reduce tension.
- Biotin strengthens nails, hair, and metabolizes lipids and amino acids.
- Calcium Carbonate is also needed for good orgasms.
3. HerSolution vs Provestra: The Pros And Cons
What are the pros and cons of both mentioned in the HerSolution vs Provestra comparison? HerSolution has many benefits; nevertheless, it also has several drawbacks, which we will briefly list below.
Check out the pros and cons of Provestra below:
4. HerSolution vs Provestra: The Price
A one-month supply of HerSolution costs $59.95. However, you can save more if you buy in bulk and apply promotional codes. Here are four packages you can choose from:
|Bundle 1: Everyday Value||1-month supply: purchase for $59.95|
|Bundle 2: Gold Package – Savings $24.95||2-month supply: purchase for $119.90 $94.95 ($47.47 for each).|
|Bundle 3: Platinum Package – Savings $49.90||3-month supply: purchase for $179.85 $129.95 ($43.31 for each).|
|Bundle 4: Diamond Package – Savings $154.75||6-month supply: purchase for $359.70 $204.95 ($34.15 for each) + FREE US shipping.|
BIG SAVINGS 43% OFF + BONUS 1 FREE Box of HerSolution plus FREE US SHIPPING are all active for you! Let’s make a deal here!
A one-month supply of Provestra is priced at $59.95. However, you can choose another package to help you save money when you buy more than a one-month supply. Check out some options below:
|Bundle 1: Everyday Value||1-month supply: purchase for $59.95|
|Bundle 2: Everyday Value||2-month supply: purchase for $89.95 ($44.95 for each).|
|Bundle 3: Good Value||3-month supply: purchase for $129.95 ($43.31 for each).|
|Bundle 4: Better Value||4-month supply: purchase for $159.95 ($39.98 for each).|
|Bundle 5: Great Value||5-month supply: purchase for $189.95 ($37.99 for each).|
|Bundle 6: Diamond Package||6-month supply: purchase for $219.95 ($36.65 for each) + FREE US shipping.|
Catch 39% OFF plus FREE US SHIPPING with a 6-month supply bundle. Time for this offer is running out! Shop here!
HerSolution vs Provestra: Which is worth buying? HerSolution and Provestra are two excellent female enhancement supplements that aim to restore libido, increase sexual desire, and alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of menopause. However, HerSolution addresses sexual issues faced by women of all ages. And Provestra is the best option for a woman who wants to address her sexuality after menopause.
Have you found any exciting facts behind the HerSolution vs Provestra comparison? Liftyolife believes this article will help you confirm your initial decision again. Reading more carefully about both incredible female enhancement supplements before buying can help you make a wise decision. We hope you boost your libido regardless of your age throughout your lifetime. A happy life is waiting for you!