Drip Drop Vs Liquid IV: Which Is The Best Hydration Drink Mix?
If you are looking for a product to stay hydrated and keep your body healthy, you can consider the Drip Drop vs Liquid IV. In this post, Liftyolife shares the difference between Drip Drop Vs Liquid IV, including the ingredients, convenience, prices, values, and customer reviews, before you make a final decision.
1. Overview Of Drip Drop & Liquid IV
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV powder contains minerals and vitamins that you can blend into water or a smoothie. You can use this product as a daily increase to get your water intake or after work out. Liquid IV has Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), which uses the optimal rate of ingredients that increase the rapid absorption of water and nutrients into your bloodstream, restoring hydration fast. Here is the type of Liquid IV products you can refer to:Hydration Multiplier
- Replenish hydration and energy.
- Avoid hangovers and their symptoms.
- Prevent stress and anxiety.
- It consists of ginger, matcha, and guayusa.
- This product is a non-GMO energy drink mix.
- It has Cellular transport technology, which is better for absorption.
- It includes valerian root, melatonin, and L-theanine.
- Users take one packet in 8 oz of water.
- The fast-acting blend helps you sleep well.
- This product kills undesirable yeast and bacteria in the body.
- It includes lactic acid bacteria.
- This is a fermented beverage with beneficial bacteria.
Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
1.2. Drip Drop
Drip Drop is an oral rehydration solution a doctor designed to treat cholera victims. It is in powder form and can be mixed with water for use. Here is the example of two products of Drip Drop, as follows:Drip Drop ORS Cold:
- Medical professionals and elite athletes trust it.
- This product has doctor-formulated for balanced levels of electrolytes.
- It has 11 flavor options.
Drip Drop ORS Hot Decaf Green Tea:
- Made to be used hot.
- It has naturally sweetened.
2. Liquid IV Vs Drip Drop: Hydration solutions
Liquid IV and Drip Drop have many types of hydration products. In this post, we pick one product from Liquid IV and Drip Drop as examples to talk about hydration solutions.
2.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier provides eight delicious flavor options, with others introduced seasonally. Therefore, you can enjoy the tastes of favorites such as passion fruit and water lemon. Besides, you can find other options like a caramel apple.
2.2. Drip Drop
The Drip Drop ORS Cold is used for the same purposes. Created by a doctor, you can feel safe knowing the rate of ingredients will be spot-on for replenishment. This brand’s whole M.O was designing a product that would definitely taste great. You can pick from juicy, tropical, and bold flavors such as pineapple coconut and strawberry lemonade.
3. Drip Drop Vs Liquid IV: Ingredients
The Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier is a natural product with a complex blend of vitamins, sugar, and electrolytes. Using the true and tried combination of glucose, potassium, and sodium, the mix provides rapid hydration to wanting cells. Here are the components of the Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier you should know:
- Sugar: 11 g.
- Sodium: 500 mg.
- Calories: 45 g.
- Potassium: 370 mg.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier provides vitamin B3, 6, 5, 12, vitamin D, C, Beta Glucan, and Zinc. It is an advanced product that you can see useful for athletes or anyone who loses much sweat in a day. Drip Drop includes three times electrolytes, half of the sugar of sports beverages, and doesn’t have artificial colorings. You will get a complete mix of chloride, bicarbonate, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium with various sugars. Here is a list of components in Drip Drop ORS Cold:
- Calories: 35 g.
- Sodium: 330 mg.
- Potassium: 185 mg.
- Magnesium: 39 mg.
- Sugar: 7 g.
Although Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier and Drip Drop ORS Cold are made in America, there are a lot of additional components in the Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier that may make it more beneficial for some users.
4. Liquid IV Vs Drip Drop: Convenience
Liquid IV and Drip Drop have convenient hydration powder packets; therefore, you can use them anywhere. The difference in the convenience of the two products comes from dosage and sizing options. Liquid IV only has one size, and one packet of Liquid IV needs to be added to 16 oz of water. On the other hand, Drip Drop ORS has two different dose sizes. Packets can be added to 8 or 16 oz of water, depending on your needs, size of your water glass or bottle. For Liquid IV, you can enjoy with their 10, 20, 40, or 60 packets, while Drip Drop ORS offers 8, 16, 32, and 80 packet options.
5. Liquid IV Vs Drip Drop: Price And ValueHere are the four packages of Liquid IV you should know before purchasing this product:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47 ($1.53 /stick)
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 ($2.40 /stick)
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99 ($1.78 /stick)
Each stick contains 16 g of powder, a ton of minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes. Get 10% OFF your first order plus free shipping! Why not?
Here are the prices of Drip Drop, as follows:
- Drip Drop Cold Juicy Variety Pack: $18.99
- DripDrop Hot Hot Variety Pack: $18.99.
Each stick contains 10 g of powder and a simple mix of vitamin C and electrolytes. Both Liquid IV and Drip Drop manufactured their products in America and are made in FDA-compliant facilities, which implies they are starting with high value. Liquid IV has a wide range of beneficial ingredients beyond hydration.
6. Liquid IV Vs Drip Drop: What Do Customers Think?
6.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV websites can easily see an overall score of 4.9/5 stars and more than 41,394 reviews. This means Liquid IV has sold over 300 million sticks around the world. Besides its official website, Liquid IV products also earn many positive reviews and are rated more than 4.5/5 stars on other platforms. Here are the things consumers love when using Liquid IV:
- It is easy to open, use and mix.
- It tastes good.
- It has more nice flavors.
- It is a great hydration solution for seniors.
6.2. Drip Drop
Drip Drop shows one general rating for all products on its website: 4.9/5 stars. Consumers rate around 4.3/5 stars on other platforms for Drip Drop’s products. Here are the things that users love about its product:
- It supplies quick and convenient hydration.
- It has a hangover miracle.
- It has the correct ratio of ingredients.
7. Liquid IV vs Drip Drop: Shipping & Returns
7.1. Liquid IV
Shipping Here are two shipping options of Liquid IV you can refer to:
- Standard (3 to 6 business days): Free.
- Expedited (2 to 3 business days): $15.
These shipping options are only available in the USA. Returns
- 60-day satisfaction warranty.
- While trying their product, if you are not happy, they will offer a full refund.
- The policy is only applied to products bought from its website.
7.2. Drip Drop
Shipping Here are two shipping options of Drip Drop, as follows:
- Standard (5 to 10 business days): Free.
- Overnight (1 business day): To be determined by the weight of products and distance.
These delivery options are only applied in the USA. Returns
- It has a 30-day return policy.
- Products must be unopened, in new condition, and original packaging.
- It has a 100% money-back warranty.
In conclusion, Liquid IV and Drip Drop are terrific hydration solutions that appeal to many users for different reasons. If you are looking for the best hydration item for your health, we suggest Liquid IV, compared to Drip Drop. Liquid IV contains a wide range of minerals, electrolytes, and vitamins that helps you restore energy and hydration. In addition, if you choose the standard delivery option, you can receive your Liquid IV’s order quickly, compared to Drip Drop (it takes 5 to 10 business days to get an order). With the information above, Liftyolife hopes you enjoyed our blog post about Drip Drop vs Liquid IV: Which is the best hydration drink mix?