Colon Broom Vs Zupoo: Which One Worth Your Money?
When it comes to cleansing the colon, you want to make sure that you choose the best product for your budget. With those in mind, it’s important to be aware of the differences between Colon Broom vs Zupoo. Let’s read this post from Liftyolife for more information!
1. Overview of Colon Broom & Zupoo
UMZU Zupoo is a colon cleanse and gut help product that works to remove waste and toxins from your body. It also diminishes feelings of gas, bloating, and pain in the gut. This product is designed to reduce your cravings, which can help weight drop. UMZU is based out of Boulder, CO, and they manufacture organic products that assist in balancing your body and promote well-being. Zupoo includes laxative ingredients that will fast cleanse your colon and eliminate toxins and hormone blockers.
1.2. Colon Broom
Colon Broom is an organic supplement that supplies digestive relief from bloating, diarrhea, and constipation by an easy-to-mix powder. It is mainly fiber-based and can assist in detoxifying your body from built-up toxins. Numerous people notice that they experience more regular bowel movements. Colon Broom supplement boasts that you can take this product to lose weight more efficiently, reduce blood sugar levels and improve your mood. Colon Broom was created by Max Health Nutrition LLC, which began in the health supplement industry in 2008. They sell supplements for cleanses, gut health, workout productivity, etc. Colon Broom product includes psyllium husk from the seeds of the plantago ovata plant. Therefore, it will improve your bowel movement and clear built-up toxins, and waste. Don’t miss Autumn Sale up to 65% off plus free shipping from Colon Broom. Only $27.99 per bottle!
2. Colon Broom vs Zupoo: Ingredients
Zupoo includes different ingredients and strive to gain the same results as Colo Broom. Here is a list of Zupoo, as follows:
- Cascara sagrada: it comes from the bark of a tree that grows in the southern states of America. This component is anthraquinone glycoside, a natural laxative that will remove and detox the colon. Additionally, this ingredient can be used for constipation.
- Cayenne red pepper: This ingredient is one member of the nightshade family that can assist in accelerating your metabolism. In addition, it helps burn fat quickly and drop weight more effectively. This ingredient is also a great supplement to suppress your cravings.
- Fennel seed: This ingredient helps relax the smooth muscles in the colon and intestines. Moreover, it can reduce gas pains and constipation problems.
2.2. Colon Broom
Here are Colon Broom’s ingredients, including:
- Psyllium Husk powder: This ingredient is a dietary supplement that comes from clearing the shell around the plantago ovata plant’s seeds. This fibrous substance absorbs water which will cause the colon to get cleared out. Moreover, the high fiber also makes you feel full for longer.
- Potassium: This ingredient has been added to help specific brain signals to the stomach and intestines, which will help digestion. In addition, it also helps muscle function in the heart and GI tract.
- Calcium: This necessary mineral supports healthy teeth, bones, and nails. Moreover, calcium easily dissolves in the intestines and stomach, where optimal absorption will happen.
3. Colon Broom & Zupoo: Benefits of Colon Cleanses
Removing your colon is beneficial for more than just receiving a colonoscopy. This process can cause weight loss, improve GI health, and uncomfortable symptoms such as constipation and bloating. Here are some health benefits of a colon cleanse, including:
- Assist in flushing your gut: When you go through the colon cleanse’s process, this will remove waste material and toxins from your digestive tract. You may notice a significant result immediately according to how your GI system feels; however, other areas of your body will benefit now that these toxins have been eliminated. Moreover, flushing out waste can lead to losing a few pounds.
- Assist in bloating: Feces can establish on the large intestine over time, causing bloating and constipation. When you detoxify and clear out the colon, this can get things moving efficiently again; thus, you can experience relief quickly. You also see that you do not bloat as easily anymore after going through this process.
- Assist in improving digestion: When your colon has been eliminated, waste pushes through the entire GI system. This makes way for more efficient digestion and optimal nutrient absorption. A clean colon implies more space for waste and food to pass through; however, there is a better approach to the absorbent areas in the colon that permits good ingredients to go through your bloodstream.
- Assist in losing weight: You can drop a few pounds from a colon cleanse. You can hold from 8 to 25 pounds of fecal matter in your colon at any time. If you have not been experiencing regular bowel movements and have been constipated for a while, you can be at the higher end of that spectrum. Just imagine what removing your colon will do for your weight and health.
4. Colon Broom vs Zupoo: Pros & Cons
The pros of Zuppo
- Stimulate weight drop by removing waste and increasing the feeling of being full.
- Convenient pill administration.
- Remove hormonal blockers from your stomach.
- It has blood purifying effects.
The cons of Zuppo
- It may lead to GI discomfort and bloating for the first few days of taking.
4.2. Colon Broom
The pros of Colon Broom
- Assist in weight drop by eliminating excess waste and making you feel full longer.
- Increase energy levels and mood.
- Lower constipation.
- Stimulate regular bowel movements.
- Remove harmful toxins from your body.
- Good for weight loss.
The cons of Colon Broom
- It includes an artificial sweetener.
5. Colon Broom vs Zupoo: Value & Pricing
Zuppo is available on the UMZU’s website. Besides, you can find it on Amazon and other online retailers. The Zuppo price is $29.95 for a one-time purchase that lasts around 15 days. You can subscribe to save 25% off every order. For Colon Broom, you can only purchase it on the official website. This can ensure you buy an authentic product and get effective results when using it. Here are some packages of Colon Broom you can refer to:
- 1 bottle: $62.09 per bottle plus Free Delivery.
- 3 bottles: $35.99 per bottle plus Free Delivery.
- 6 bottles: $27.99 per bottle plus Free Delivery.
Don’t miss Autumn Sale up to 65% off plus free shipping from Colon Broom. Only $27.99 per bottle!
6. Colon Broom vs Zupoo: Which Colon Cleanser is the best?
As you can see, both Colon Broom and Zupoo benefit users’ health. Besides colon cleanses, Colon Broom also boosts mood, energy levels and stimulates regular bowel movements. Moreover, Colon Broom has numerous positive reviews on many platforms; therefore, you can read these reviews before making a decision. In a nutshell, we think Colon Broom is better than Zuppo because of the benefits above. In conclusion, Colon Broom and Zuppo are great products. If you want gradual but effective health results, Colon Broom is an ideal option. All the ingredients are well-researched and vegan-friendly for any user. In addition, this product helps in cleansing the colon and lowers blood sugar levels, drops weight, and improves mood. Liftyolife hopes you can make the most of your money after reading the comparison about Colon Broom vs Zupoo.