Colon Broom Vs Metamucil: Which Colon Cleanse Is Better?
Colon Broom vs Metamucil: Which is better? In the blog below, Liftyolife has compared the two widely used colon supplements. Do you want to dive into it now? It’s time to make your pooping go smoothly and achieve your weight loss goals. Everything is available here.
1. Colon Broom and Metamucil comparison
1.1. What is Colon Broom?
Colon Broom is a high-fiber organic supplement for those suffering from constipation and needing help achieving regular, painless bowel movements. Furthermore, diabetes, weight loss, body detoxification, improved mental well-being, and a host of other conditions can be helped with Colon Broom.
The best deal is right before your eyes. Up to 65% OFF Colon Broom Coupons and NO CHARGE for SHIPPING! What a hot deal, right? Hurry up to own Colon Broom now. Only $27.99 for one!
Dietitians and health professionals know and trust Colon Broom as more than just a supplement.
1.1.1. Advantages of Colon Broom
Colon Broom’s benefits are:
- Improve overall health: ColonBroom and a balanced gut diet improve overall health, energy levels, and bloating.
- Weight-loss aid: Psyllium husk, ColonBroom’s main active ingredient, improves gut microbiota, digestive health, and body cleansing.
- Detoxify the body: By cleansing the gut and eliminating toxins, ColonBroom helps the body detoxify.
- Gluten-free/vegan-friendly: Colon Broom wants everyone to have regular bowel movements, regardless of diet.
1.1.2. Disadvantages of Colon Broom
There are two downsides to Colon Broom as below:
- The results are slow and vary by person.
- Colon Broom costs more than its rivals.
1.2. What is Metamucil?
Metamucil is a natural laxative that aids in regular bowel movements and has long been used to rid the body of harmful toxins. They may help you lose weight, and if you like the flavors, they’ll be good for your stomach.
1.2.1. Advantages of Metamucil
Here are some of the benefits of Metamucil:
- Metamucil can relieve constipation.
- This supplement contains psyllium husk.
- It regulates bowel movements.
- Metamucil guarantees that a customer is always in a positive frame of mind.
1.2.2. Disadvantages of Metamucil
Metamucil has some advantages, but it also has a number of drawbacks listed below:
- Food additives harm the body.
- Keto and Metamucil don’t mix.
- Metamucil can cause stomach pain.
- Sugar has many side effects.
2. Colon Broom vs Metamucil ingredients
Colon Broom vs. Metamucil ingredients? What makes Metamucil vs. Colon Broom so effective? Here are some takeaways to help you figure it out.
2.1. Colon Broom ingredients
- Psyllium husk powder: Psyllium is a soluble fiber that absorbs water throughout the digestive tract and forms a thick, gel-like substance. Therefore, Psyllium husk treats constipation, liquid diarrhea, bloating, and painful flatulence.
- Crystallized lemon: Crystallized lemon (citric acid) is used in natural flavoring to add zest and tang. It’s also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Sea salt and silicon dioxide: Moderate salt use boosts hydration, and hydration can support kidney detoxification. Plus, silicon dioxide builds and keeps substances fresh.
- Stevia: ColonBroom’s natural sweetness comes from stevia. Stevia lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
2.2. Metamucil ingredients
- Psyllium husk powder: Psyllium husk is Metamucil’s primary motherload. Using this remedy may alleviate symptoms such as bloating, painful flatulence, and liquid diarrhea.
- Aspartame and Yellow 6: Scientific evidence on the health effects of aspartame and yellow 6 is inconclusive. Therefore, no definitive conclusions can be drawn about their long-term effects.
- Maltodextrin: Maltodextrin gives Metamucil viscosity and improves its texture and mouthfeel. However, Maltodextrin can cause sharp blood glucose spikes and harm diabetics.
- Sucralose: Metamucil also has sugar-free options to choose from. However, in some sweet versions, sucralose is the sweetener of choice for Metamucil.
2.3. Colon Broom vs Metamucil supplement facts
- ColonBroom supplement facts: ColonBroom contains calcium, potassium, sodium, 20 calories (per serving/scoop), and 5g of fiber. One container has 60 servings, so you can use it for two months once a day or double the portion for one month of colon cleansing.
- Metamucil supplement facts: Metamucil contains iron, potassium, sodium, 15 calories (one serving/teaspoon), and 5g of fiber. One container has 180 servings, enough for six months of twice-daily use.
3. Colon Broom vs Metamucil: Which weight loss supplement is better?
Colon Broom is better than Metamucil since it is healthier and has fewer additives.
The best deal is right before your eyes. Up to 65% OFF and NO CHARGE for SHIPPING! What a hot deal, right? Hurry up to own Colon Broom now. Only $27.99 for one!
However, Metamucil is also a great option if you don’t want all the perks and prefer to stick to the basics at a lower price.
Liftyolife hopes you enjoyed our blog comparing Colon Broom vs Metamucil! Using it, you can locate the best product for your needs. Please stay in touch with us through our social media channels if you have any additional questions or suggestions. We always love to hear from you!